Transcriptomics using edgeR, Limma and Glimma
Objective of this course is to introduce you to Limma and edgeR packages for transcriptome data analysis. We will explore edgeR package to import, organize, filter and normalize the data. Some of the popular transformation and normalization methods like CPM, log-CPM, RPKM, FPKM, TMM etc., will be discussed. This will be followed by discussion on concepts such as voom transformation, linear modelling and empirical Bayes methods, for differential gene expression study. Advanced multivariate analysis such as PCA, MDS and Pathway enrichment studies will also be covered in detail.
RNASeq data analysis workflow
Sample clustering and measure of dissimilarity
- Online training.
- 15-20 hr depending upon the speed
- Flexible timings as per your conveniences.
- Course certificate will be provided
- Course materials will be provided
- Post training, if you need any help in writing codes for solving any of your research problem, assistance and guidance will be provided.